1. Be as comfortable swimming 800 meters in just my bathing suit, as I am in a wetsuit.
2. Get my 5k run time down to 30 minutes.
3. Shave 10 minutes, at the least, off of my bike time (measuring against an 18 mile bike ride).
4. Do the Utica Boilermaker http://www.boilermaker.com/
5. Do three spring triathlons by the end of Septemeber 2011. The North Country Triathlon in June
The Mussleman in July
and, of course…The Aflac Iron Girl in August
6. Then, start preparing for the Syracuse Half Ironman in 2012. That’s a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and a 13.1 mile run. What a better way to end my first year in my 4o’s!